Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hartford 1/2

Did a 1:43:08, 7:52 pace, 2nd in 65-69 division, a personal best in recent years.

Complete results at
http://www.coolrunning.com/results/09/ct/Oct10_IngHar_1_set1.shtml

Garmin 305 record at
http://connect.garmin.com/player/15782388 (hit the Play button)

Photos by LBrad


Lee, Rose and Judi after the race.

Andie, Rose, Lani and Lee before the start.

Jo Marchetti finishing.

Ran back after my 1/2 and then ran it in w/ Rose.

My finish.

My trophy.

Notes ...

Libra walked, Karen A ran, John C beat me by 2 minutes, Carol did 5K, Judi did 5K and placed, Rose missed 3rd by seconds, weather got sunny and cool toward end of marathon, Barb K placed, Eddy ran, Andie did 1:41 and placed 4th (wore LP)
.

3 comments:

BuBe said...

great job eeryone - and so cool that TcT goes back and runs in w/friend

BuBe said...

nice pics, Mrs B

Chip Bradley said...

Amazing! Nice pictures and definitely cool to see the progress of the race via your Garmin watch PLAYER mode. Your pace was strong and steady! I decided to look more closely at your results. I think they deserve a nifty red arrow. Another job well done, TcT!