Monday, February 2, 2009

Max and DeeDee got it ryet!


Hats off tah DeeDee and Max hoo gotz da 12 ryet angle / 3 match stik revision tah DeeDee's original 4 machaz poozle. Max zent a grate graphic tah mee and DeeDee zent an email tah mee proving zhe understood ow tah dew id. Wee awl tuk liberties wid Tobee Speek throughout dais "thread" zo Ize went ova awl da comments and fownd 10 nu wurds witch r nuhow offishall. Heah a bit ov nonsense dat kuntainz dem awl:

"Awl yur antsirs r awezome zo nobuddy kneadz tah make upologeeze foah da butshured Tobee Speek dey uzed. Valentymes Day iz coming upe zo sharpen upe yur hart shapes deezyning skeeills. Don't plahay wid machaz, dew eneedin illeagle, put da keyebosh awn dais cold wedder and always tri tah teyell yur frends da solooshun u comed upe wid tah whatever puzzles u."

Heah mye hand-drawn solooshun. Itz hahd tah draw 3-dimensional dings awn 2-dimensional surfaces.

TcT

Translation by Toby Speak Version 2.2m. The dishunary contains 1419 wurds.


3 comments:

Tobee 'n DeeDee said...

Yay, I got it right!

Chip Bradley said...

Wow. So did I. Cool!
Tanks for the explanation. Our new Tobee words are cool 2.

BuBe said...

hatz off 2 u awl. I didn't even get a chance to try this one, but next time! I like TcT's last bit, and think it good advice - and I have to say, whenever I feel the need for a warm fuzzy, all I have to do is browse this blog - I love how everyone seriously and positively supports each of us in our endeavors, and yet each knows how to have some fun along the way. I am so glad to be included in the group.