Monday, May 25, 2009

Changing Seeds on Memorial Day


This photograph will need some explanation -- but it will take me some time to put together the interesting story behind it. What I will say though is that I have decided not to plant my Casper seed(s). Instead I am hopeful Tinyc may be able to harvest something fine from Casper at his place -- while I try to create two (yes 2) pumpkins from two different "past sources" here in Marlborough (and possibly one other location). The full and interesting story will be coming soon with a nice array of images (taken this morning). This may take me some time to put together, but I will try post it soon. Until then, this image will remain a bit of a mystery. Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Tobee 'n DeeDee said...

I am especially curious to see what "Fisol" is/does. I await your pictures.