Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I finally got this.


Well, this is not going to be written in Tobee, but I just wanted to say that this is one of those puzzles that baffled the heck out of me -- and upset me enough to try to figure it out WITHOUT looking at the sweet answer. I see that Zee spelled backwards is eez (in lower case) and that the translator was the way to go for the actual URL.

So, in a rather direct way I am now taking the liberty to POST the image we have been looking for. Sorry to all those who may be looking for this sweet answer. I wanted to see it for myself -- and to say it was worth trying to find it more than once. Actually, maybe I DID have eezmota (not zeemota, so I should correct myself once again HERE!) So, I guess the real problem was I was using Google to find the sweet stuff, rather than the translator -- as specified! Thanks for the puzzle TcT.

Happy Easter.

1 comment:

Tinyc Tim said...

Congratulations DeeDee and Max! That little exercise ended up being more difficult than I intended it to be. But the mystery word is now on the books.
Thanks for playing!

Happy April 15th! Tax Day! Linda can sleep late tomorrow. Her work is done. She's considering staying on part-time. They really liked the work she did.