Monday, April 6, 2009

Racing into Spring


Let's make April 6 a two video kinda day.

My video (in the blog version) shows Team Hoyt (Dick and Rick Hoyt) at the start line of the Oleksak Lumber Spring Half Marathon. Their 2000th race together will be on April 20 in Boston. I chatted with the eventual winner who did it in a 5:33 pace. My goal was to go under 8:00. Damn near made it at 8:03.




PS - Coming soon, some pix from Brother Max who ran a 5K in 23 and low change in Danbury. He visited here yesterday and said he got a bunch of shots of all the really cute kids who were "Racing into Spring" with him.


5 comments:

BuBe said...

I am always impressed with your commitment and your results! Great job.

Tobee 'n DeeDee said...

Awezum! U iz amyzing.

Chip Bradley said...

Ditto those comments!!! Nice 13.1 mile race Tinyc. And thanks for including a comment about upcoming 5k pictures from me. I will be posting those soon along with some results of my 5k and the children's race in Danbury, CT

Chip Bradley said...

Well, I now have those pictures (and results) for the April 5 Danbury, CT Half Marathon, 5k and Kid's races on April 5, 2009. To see my favorite picture in the collection, please click here. To see the complete story with all pictures, please click here. Enjoy.

Tobee 'n DeeDee said...

Good job with the story Max, tanx.