Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dwarf


For an answer to Bube's comment on a previous post, this is not a viking troll, but a dwarf (to go with the "white dwarf star"). He does not have spikes in his chest, they are actually some sort of creatures in his beard. I am not sure what the candle on his helmet is for, it might be there because dwarfs tend to live underground (at least in fantasy novels they do). The hammer and chisel looks like he has been carving out tunnels. I am not sure what this particular picture is from, it is just one that I found when I searched on the word "dwarf" in Google images.

1 comment:

BuBe said...

Aahhhhhhh! Thanks for the info and I am so glad those are not spikes in his chest but cute little critters. Maybe he was in a mole/vole tunnel and they are hitchhikers. teehee.