Saturday, January 10, 2009

tiny-c basic language constructs etc.


Max's 'gowuld' stahs (I really need to update the translator to allow the word 'gold' to have 2 definitions, 'gowuld' and 'goaldin,' but I digress ... ) have made such a hit that they've got BuBe's granddaughter tracing shapes from them and now ... lead TWEP programmer TcT is using his in the cover page for the first printing of the soon to be on the New York Times Best Seller list, right up there w/ Danica McKellar's "Kiss My Math," "tiny-c basic language constructs" booklet. This 23 page crash course in tiny-c programming is available online as 6 linked documents and, lucky you, are the 1st to know and see.


3 comments:

BuBe said...

Wow, this is absofriggnlootly the luckiest I have been all year! hehehe. I actually might even have time to read it this year.

Tinyc Tim said...

Max took the challenge found at the tail end of tiny-c gotchas and nailed his first program in tiny-c last night.

As we approach DeeDee's 1 year anniversary of smobriety (tomorrow!) and Obama's inauguration on Jan 20, 2009, we add this accomplishment to our list of significant breakthroughs.

Screenshots at

mult106-1
mult106-2

He is already talking about writing a Fahrenheit to Celsius / Celsius to Fahrenheit converter. This will present new challenges and cause new understanding.

Note:

I have removed minor typos, made a few more changes and created a .pdf for the cover page and each section of my "tiny-c basic language constructs etc."

tiny-c-0.pdf
tiny-c-1.pdf
tiny-c-2.pdf
tiny-c-3.pdf
tiny-c-4.pdf
tiny-c-5.pdf
tiny-c-6.pdf

TcT

Chip Bradley said...

It occurred to me it would be nice to have shared my comment with Bube and DeeDee, about TcT's effort, too. So, here is what I said earlier to TcT...

"Speechless! You have provided an absolutely wonderful and perfect series of gold-star creations about
tiny-c basic language constructs. This is a a masterpiece of masterpieces."

Thanks
Max