Saturday, November 8, 2008

Binary Quiz Reezults


Hi TcT. Dat zur wuz an indereztin lynk u provided aboot Gawd being a numbah. Ize checked id owd and ALL SORTS ov events occurred awl ova da planet. Id wuz amyzing tah zee ow rapidly deez dings tuk playz. Ize cayne zee ow id wud be sumding tah return tah frum tyme tah tyme.

Ize lookeed into binary numbahz and Ize tink Ize hav da correct solution tah yur extrah credit quiz. Ize can't za dat Ize solved id entirely in mye hed tho. Ize had tah read aboot POWERS and PLACES and ow tah multiply and ad tah getz da fynul result. Butz tanx. Id wuz fune. Ize alzo fownd yur owld (butz gud) binary clawk. Id wuz fune tah run dat. Maybee Amee, Tobee and Bube wud lyke tah zee da clawk. Juz tinking...

5 comments:

Tinyc Tim said...

Your explanation is flawless. As I am mostly running Linux these days, the binary clock application I think you speak of won't run on my desktop machine so I'll have to get it off a backup CD and make it available to Interpresites in a bit (short for binary digit). Plus, I can't friggin' find my Think Geek real binary clock Trish Donnell gave me (still looking, stay tooooned). So ... while you all wait for these things ... I'll leave you with the following thought.

PS - Luna the Tuna has done PRECISELY what DeeDee's movie clip (see above post / poast) shows.

PPS - Seriously Max, your 01101101 -> 109 calculation / photo / commentary / etc. is triple gold stah worthy. Thanx and well done!

TcT

Chip Bradley said...

Thanks for my triple gold stah. I also see you have updated the latest wurd "reezults." yer fast. "Yer" is prolly an ileegul wurd.

Tinyc Tim said...

Thanks for putting binary clock stuff up on your server Max. While I take a look at it, readers might like to try the online version.

Binary Clock

I think it is truly amazing that the name of the author of this applet is David Binard.

Tinyc Tim said...

Well, I still haven't found my real binary clock but here's a Windows binary clock. Grab (right click and save)

BinClock.exe

and

binclock.ini

and put 'em on your hard drive and double-click the .exe.

Lemme know how it works.

The time now is (or was when I grabbed it w/ the Java applet version) 00000110 00101110 00110101.

Chip Bradley said...

I was browsing through these comments today and must admit I have viewed the kat / printer "conflict" more than once (maybe 4 times actually). It always makes me laugh - especially at the end (obviously). Anyway, I wanted to let you and Tobee know that Lu (not Rain) was known no have engages in a similar "battle" when it came to hornets in LATE fall -- when hornets move at a snail's pace across the rug. Every time I saw Lu do it, I would cringe -- thinking she would learn her lesson the hahd way. I would usually intervene and put her in another room. She could never understand, but you can imagine what might have happened if "the printer" had attacked!