Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Chahts


Today I updated the Ohbamah projection chart and it appears Barack is holding his lead while the polls still show some tightening. Today I added these two chahts, I did a bit of calculating for the upper chaht and it STILL looks like Ohbamah will break through the 270 electoral vote barrier in a major way. It is also interesting to watch what is happening to the Democat / Republicaen vote distribewshun. This distribewshun may (I have heard) end up such that there he democats will have a majority AND the loss of any further chance for fillabustering (probabably misspelled but I am a democat so it's OK, right?). I have also heard that Hillary Clinton may have a chance of being appointed to fill the position of the "deciding vote." DO you call that person the Senate Majority leader? Not sure, but it sure sounds good to me.

1 comment:

Tobee 'n DeeDee said...

Tobee wanted to say that "Democrat" is properly translated as "Demokat". Thanks for updating the chart. For more electoral fun see the next post.